Friday, July 11, 2008

Society Comics!


My very good and talented friend Jeff Aden approached me with a script of his titled "The Fix" nearly a year ago now and asked me to be the artist. I've completed 22 pages in that time, a horrifically slow pace for a comic, but its a great sense of accomplishment none the less. I'm very proud of the work I've done on the book so far and can't wait to punch in to the next chapter. Hopefully I can get permission to throw a few non reveal pages up for all to see, I'm eager to show it off.

But getting back to the topic in the title Jeff, my ridiculously talented wife Jenn, and myself have started our own comic label. Society Comics! Its going to be a place for new creators to get their work published when it might not be what the big folks are looking to publish at the moment. We'd be happy to hear ideas from folks that are serious about making comics. All rights for all characters stay with the creator, we just want to help folks make their ideas into reality. Any questions can be directed to me at commissar730@yahoo.com. We have a good number of Original Graphic Novels in the works and can't wait to share more info about them....soon as I see what all I can talk about.

Stay cool folks, thanks for reading.

No comments: